les chevaliers du styx Index du Forum
les chevaliers du styx Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

My Facebook App Just Says Cleaning

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les chevaliers du styx Index du Forum -> Public -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
glendjary

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: My Facebook App Just Says Cleaning Répondre en citant

My Facebook App Just Says Cleaning
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Why Facebook and other apps sometimes say "Cleaning." Rene Ritchie 22 Dec 2011 26 With iOS 5 it's not uncommon to sometimes see the label under many apps, including Facebook, sometimes change to read "Cleaning." This is a feature of iOS 5 that Apple hasn't really explained, so it's caused a lot of you to write in an ask about it. Anonymous replied on May 1, 2014 - 12:10am Permalink It deleted all my pending follower requests that i had from instagram Sad reply . Anonymous replied on August 24, 2013 - 7:09pm Permalink You accepted the terms & conditions. Comments. So the big question for many users is, whats going on here and why does that iPhone or iPad app say its cleaning? Well explain what the Cleaning message means, what its doing, and also what it means you, the iOS device user, should do when you see it. Basically, when iOS detects that available space is low, it starts looking at apps that have stored significant local data from caches and temporary files, and looks to clean that out by deleting the stored cache files. It also finds some totally bogus stuff, like 19,000+ Privacy Concerns on my phone. To sign up for more newsletters or to manage your account, visit the Newsletter Subscription Center. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. And whats the Battery app you speak of? Reply Stefan says: April 9, 2014 at 1:18 am It is Battery Doctor on App Store. I waited for couple days but Its still cleaning. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use. Additionally, those app caches and temporary files contribute to making up some of that mysterious Other storage space that users will often find when synced to iTunes and wonder about. Anonymous replied on October 20, 2013 - 2:09pm Permalink When it says that it means your Instagram photo album on your phone not your actual Instagram. Reply Steven says: April 8, 2014 at 3:58 am Ive deleted messages a few times, rebooted and even restored my phone. Comments RSS Feed. Share what's new in your life on your Timeline. How to Enable AirPlay Mirroring in iOS to Stream an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch Display Wirelessly Hide Tags from the Mac Finder Sidebar in OS X Mavericks . reply Imtired replied on August 4, 2017 - 4:16pm Permalink Look, cleaning deletes cache and other stuff. By registering you become a member of the CBS Interactive family of sites and you have read and agree to the Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Video Services Policy. Why iPhone & iPad App Names Say Cleaning& and What to Do About It Apr 7, 2014 - 12 Comments You may have noticed that some iOS apps will turn dark as if theyre being launched and simultaneously rename themselves as Cleaning&, seemingly out of the blue and at random. Anonymous replied on January 12, 2013 - 3:52pm Permalink Really? My Instagram is using a whole Gb of memory now! Love to know the cap as I might have to delete the app and reinstall it soon reply . All rights reserved.. kinda your fault for being a fuckin loser. You have to make backups if they were that important to you. Weve covered a variety of ways to free up some storage space on iOS devices, the gist being that what youll want to do is remove some of the stored media like pictures, movies, music, and videos (only after backing up this media, of course), and then go through and delete apps you dont use often anymore. Dont overlook message threads too, deleting old iMessage conversations can be a huge factor in recovering space, particularly if you send and receive a lot of multimedia, picture messages, gifs, and videos between friends and family. Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. Anonymous replied on February 8, 2015 - 12:55am Permalink Lol reply . Back up your data on the device before restoring the device or you'll most likely lose data reply . Reply Michael Spencer says: June 5, 2014 at 5:13 am You guys might want to double-check on Phone Clean; its gotten a bit smarmy in latest iterations, starting with an auto-download when you hit the page- yep, it downloads a DMG file when you go to the site. But the photo stream will only have photos 5a02188284
facebook credits generator 2011 passwordseulement 4 minutes pour pirater votre profil facebookminnesota united for all families facebookfacebook chat idlecomo botar dragon city no facebookfacebook download app mobile9status facebook for blackberry z10forever alone facebook text artany ideas for facebook statusfacebook da sayfa nas l hacklenir

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les chevaliers du styx Index du Forum -> Public -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange